recently listed

Hello i have noticed that the recently listed page is not updating as often as it used to could you take a look please laurence thankyou regards brennans bounty

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I believe that area is cached for two hours, so it will update every two hours.
  • thankyou it just seemed when i was listing about a month ago items i was putting on appeared within a couple of minutes could be my mistake thankyou for your time regards brennans bounty
  • hello lawrence sorry to be a pain but the page i was on about has not changed for about 5-6 hrs today i think there could be a bug in its system i use it for refrence when i cant find the piece i am looking for it sometimes turns up on there .no rush just tought you should know regards brennans bounty
  • If you go to your inventory, click on parts, then sort by added, you will see that it matches the recently listed page shown on your storefront.
  • hello Lawrence sorry to be a pain but on the catalogue page it used to update within minutes of sellers listing items I used to use this as a reference I have noticed that it is only updating about 4 times per day could you sort it out when you get some spare time .please take some time off you need it and this site could wait till you return there is always someone with sense on here who can give the advise regards brennan's bounty
  • hello Lawrence should have made myself more clear its not my pages its the catalogue pages where every one go to when they go to the browes page
  • I believe that's cached for a few hours, it's been that way for many months. Without the caching the page would be a lot slower to load
  • thankyou just me probably but its an idea to update new items as they are listed sorry once again to be a pain regards brennan's bounty (Andrew)