Speed Champions 2016 Parts

Does anyone know when the new set pieces will be available to buy here individually? I cant even find them in any inventory on BrickOwl if I search by the part # it says in the building instructions.... It doesnt even exist yet... =(

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Brick Owl gets most of inventories for new sets direct from Lego, but since the turn of the year they haven't been providing full inventories - most new parts are often missing. They are being added by catalogue contributors but this will take time unfortunately.

It's possible that some sellers do have some of the missing parts available for sale, but perhaps haven't had the time yet to update the inventories so they can then list them for sale. Are there any parts in particular you're interested in? If you have time you can add them to the catalogue yourself, or otherwise list them here and maybe someone else will rush them through.

As an example of what I mean, if you go to any of the 2016 Speed Champions sets, then click on 'inventory' you can see details at the top of some of the parts that were missing from the Lego-supplied inventories. These are the parts that may need to be added manually, or it may simply be that the ID number needs adding to the part that already exists in the catalogue under a different ID number (or with a missing ID number).