How many Non Payments is a buyer allowed to have?

I have a buyer with 5 Non payments right now, and I think the 6th is coming pretty soon. Because the number stating this is so small at the bottom, I didn't notice it.

Result: a 211 parts order packed and ready to go........back in the inventory :)

How much changes does a buyer get?

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hello could you not just cancel the order when said buyer send you an order apart from that i think you are being victimised by the buyer i am lucky i have had no non payers as yet but i am sure you can cancel the order as soon as he places it he will soon get sick of sending you orders regars and good luck brennan's bounty
  • We don't have a strikes policy, but we do look into things like this on a case-by-case basis.
  • Paid via a Paypal e-cheque by any chance? All sounds familiar :)
  • I think I received an order from the same guy. A dutch guy right?
    I called him for the second time tonight and he told me he will pay immediately so lets hope he is not lying...

Maybe you should give him a call also?
  • How do you have a non payment buyer?
  • I have the same problem with the same guy. Dutch guy paid by eCheque via PayPal which failed. He's been promising me payment for the last week and still nothing. I don't expect to ever receive it either.
  • I really don't think the forum is the right place to discuss this. Nobody knows the personal circumstances of the buyer in question, perhaps they're just a time-waster or perhaps they've had a unexpected bill land on their door-step and are embarrassed about having to renege on an order. Either way, there's an established process for dealing with such instances and I think 'washing the dirty laundry' in public reflects badly on the site as a whole, which includes me.

I'll never understand why some sellers pick/pack orders before they're paid for in any case. Payment => pick => pack => post. It would have to be a repeat customer I trusted a LOT before I varied from that process.
  • This topic was never meant to discuss the/any buyer.

I would really appreciate some kind of warning on top of the screen when buyer with let's say 3 NPB's make an order. Any change this can be implemented?

@meangeek : There are other payment methods besides Paypal :)