My Order Didn't Arrive

My order still hasn't arrived after about 3 months of waiting. If anyone knows where the heck all my stuff went, please message me. I am very disappointed so far but I hope to get the stuff soon.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The best thing to do would be to contact the store that you have placed the order in, you can do so by replying to your original order confirmation e-mail, and they should be able to help you.
  • Ask the seller if there's any tracking. And even if there's no tracking, he should still contact his postal service, they can probably try to retrace internally and figure out where it went.

It's very rare (just 1 in 2000 shipments so far), but I have had an international package disappear once. It was shipped without tracking or insurance, and yet Canada Post ran an internal trace and figured out it really was lost. They finally sent a check for twice the declared value plus shipping (the customer was happy with the inflated refund).

Communication with the seller is essential to resolve this situation, he needs to know there's a problem requiring his attention.