New and need mini figures..100

I am new to this and apologize if this is not the right forum. My children are doing a project and need approx 100 minifigures. All with red shirts, blue pants, white, yellow or brown arms. Head and hair to mix between boys and girls. Can somebody point me in the right direction? Thank you. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Hi there!

I'd suggest using the wish list function to create a shopping list of what you would like and then use it to help you source the items, especially as you are after quite a lot! You may have to source your items from several different stores on here.

I've created a quick one for you as an example - you may want to choose different heads/hair/legs/torsos but hopefully this will be a helpful starting point.

If you click on "Wishlist" on the bar at the top, below the Brick Owl logo, this will take you to a page with lists new and popular Wishlists, the one I've created is called "Minifigures - red torso, blue legs".

Click on it and it will show you the items I've added to the Wishlist.

From here you can copy the Wishlist, this would make your own version you could then edit or you can buy the Wishlist - clicking on either "copy Wishlist" or "buy Wishlist".

If you click on "Buy Wistlist", you'll be taken to the buy Wishlist tool which lists out all the stores that have the items you are looking for in stock. You just select the stores you want to complete your order. Once you have no unallocated items, click on "Add to Carts". This will create shopping carts in each of the stores you have selected to buy from. You can then go through each stores checkout process to buy the items.

If you want to add items to a wish list, first you need to create one. You can either copy the one I created or make your own. If you click on Wishlist and then select Create Wishlist (green button, top right) you can make your own. Or select, the one I create and click the blue "Copy Wishlist" box.

Once you have a Wishlist to add to, search the catalog to find the items you are after. Select the item you want to add to the wish list, and on the item's page there's a row of options - "buy", "comes in", "colours" and so on. "Wishlist" is on there - click on it, select the version you want (usually means pick the colour you are after), and then add in the details of how many you are looking for, in what condition (do you want new or are you fine with used pieces?) and then select the Wishlist you want to add the item to. Click on submit changes and that will add the item to your Wishlist.

Sorry for the long post - hopefully this all makes sense! Good luck to you and your kids with the project