Large sale up to 50% off!

Hi I just added over 6,000 parts to my store to celebrate I am having a large sale on all part's set's and mini figs. Part's 50% off set's 40% off mini figs 10% off this sale is under 50% of the total value of my store if you where thinking about buying a bunch of lego today you would pay $610.96 $8 under the 50% mark! If this sale goes well I will be able to get even more sets to part out and have more mini figs for you some one already bought over 100 of them!

Thanks

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I don't believe I put a time frame on this sale, so it will last till March 4th then I will take the sale down. To any of the people that may have a active cart right now act fast because time is running out and there are a lot of people interested and they are growing each day!

Also I want to add, to any order above $50 or more will receive free shipping domestic buyer's only "USA" Any thing goes set's, part's and mini fig's!
  • A few hours left till sale end's, to lower my inventory I will have a 5% discount on all new order's from now till 8 pm tomorrow night!