Qui gon jinn head missing dimensions

Does somebody know why this head http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-yellow-qui-gon-jinn-head-3626 has no dimensions? I can't figure out why it is not linked to its parent 3626 and therefore appears as a head without dimensions.

Frank

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • It would need to be linked up with the parent
  • Is it missing a relationship as a decoration parent or is it missing something else?
  • @steendorp
    It's missing it's link to the undecorated entry 3626 (safety stud), that one is the parent for all decorated heads (of the safety stud type) and holds the sizes and weights, 3626 (closed stud) is parent for all closed stud heads, 3626 (recessed solid stud) is parent for all recessed solid steads, and those 3 head types are 'similar in mold' to one another (but decorated safety and recessed are also linked to one another when they exist). So it's like a huge 'family' tree ;-)
    But it's not the first decorated item that wasn't linked to the undecorated parent, so just a matter of filling the gaps when noticed...
  • Well thanks for going through this. If everything is approved I will have a look into it and see how it should be edited in the catalog. ;)
  • Interesting. I'm quite new to the catalog here and I just filled in weight for 2 minifigs in my inventory, however I'm now thinking that's redundant as the undecorated parts should have the correct weight and then the weight for the minifig should be calculated from that?

Sorry for hijacking the thread.
  • At the moment the minifigure weight is not calculated from the components, it is on the development list, I really should do that, as it's quite a simple piece of automation.
  • Alright cool. I'll continue updating the minifig weights until I hear otherwise :)