Think i've picked myself up a bargain !!

Was going through the Lego for sale on Ebay the other day and managed to find this LEGO-RAILWAY-TTX-INTERMODAL-DOUBLE-STACK-CAR-10170 picked it up for £30, when looking on here can only see one for sale at £139.85 from the USA ok so its new and sealed but have yet to find out how to make a cardboard box go around my train track lol so am pretty pleased with myself for finding this little gem.

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @brickmad74
    Nice find, and indeed quite a nice deal for this set nowadays
    Must say the parts itself aren't worthed that much, probably around £30 indeed, what makes the difference on this set is the stickers and the box. Obviously the stickers are present, not entirely straight and one peeling it seems, but still, overal quite a nice deal.
    As a sidenote: I'm selling a brand new sheet for that set for about the price you bought the set (or slighly more), so you know instantly what you saved, even with the stickers being a bit unstraight ;-)
    Empty Box turns around £15-35 these days, building instruction £20-30 (if you got one with it, even a better deal then).
    Count all 4 (parts+stickers+instruction+box) then you know why a sealed set is worthed that much, last 'used' one I sold went around £100 (including box, instruction and perfect stickers)

But congrats anyway, I'd love to get another one for that price ;-)

Cheers, Eric (a bit of a Lego train expert)

PS TIP: don't try to straighen those stickers, if one is peeling, it means the others are most likely becomming fragile, if you try to remove and reglue them, the chances are high you'll destroy them.