What sells

The great thing about Brick Owl is - it is all about Lego. But tell me: What do people buy? Is it unusual items or is it regular bricks and plates. Any suggestions about how I should stock my store. I want to reward my first customer; create a memorial Lego plaque?? Offer a Simpsons Lego figure as reward?? I don't give discounts but I could be a friend for life. Looking at sites; some people have thousands of feedback. Are they rich!!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hello i have been a seller on here for only a month and only have a feedback of two but dont let that put you of i have had 18 sales and still more options i just list regular bricks and bits and pieces i have found that buyers are more than helpfull if you have a problem and i intend to increase my stock just watch your postage prices and dont go daft with prices for new bricks i have seen new bricks priced (i.e from 1p and the same brick at 25p)some sellers have got high minimum orders which is their choice but that would be an awful lot of bricks .as i say keep an eye on your postage and prices look on the brows page and see what is being listed .
  • Thanks brennans bounty. You appear to have the correct approach. Many thanks for your reply.
  • Wow, What a sight (site). Thanks DagsBricks