Prices are in Pounds in stead of EURO

My Store shows the prices in Pounds (sign of pound before the price). It should be in Euro. Can you solve this? I checked my settings: my country is Netherlands and the currency is set to EURO.

My sore's frontpage is saying that we ship to the UK. Well that's right ;-), but it should say "ships to NL", because my store is situated over there.

Thanks.

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Okay, are you currently located in the UK?
  • edited August 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    No, I'm on the sofa in my house in NL using a KPN (NL telecom company) internet connection. :-)

At the bottomline of the frontpage Brickowl is thinking I'm in the Netherlands. And that's right.
  • Must be the sofa part causing problems :P
  • I looked at another NL store and it seems allright for that store. So it's something with my store, but I can't figure it out.
  • It's on every single device I use: laptop (Win7), tablet (Android 4.2), smartphone (Android 4.2). Hope this helps analyzing the problem.
  • After clearing the cache in Chrome, the problem is solved now.
  • Hi,

For whatever reason, when you first looked at your store, the system either could not identify your location or thought you were in the UK. After the cart has been created, it keeps the same currency and country regardless of where you move to so even though it now knows that you are in the Netherlands, it doesn't automatically change the cart details. You can change the cart currency on the bottom right of any page in your source catalog and you can change the country on the view cart page.

I hope that helps to explain it a bit
  • edited August 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hi,

The strangest thing was, that it was wrong on every device I was using. After some thinking I started IE on the laptop and guess...
    No problem anymore.
    All the other devices were using the chrome browser. Then I thought it had to be something with caching in chrome and after clearing the cache in chrome, everything was normal again on every device. I found it strange, because it's not logic for me, but it's solved now and no big issue.

When it happens again, I know how to solve it.

Regards,
    Frank