Now accepting multiple currencies.

I know shipping from the USA to other countries has recently become cost prohibitive, so to make things a bit easier for my international customers, I have made some changes to my store that I hope you will like.

I am now accepting multiple currencies at checkout, with no currency conversion fees:
- US Dollars (USD)
- Euros (EUR)
- Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Canadian Dollars (CAD)
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- New Zealand Dollars (NZD)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)

*If you would like to pay with a different currency not listed, please let me know and I will consider adding it.

For small orders under 10 oz (283g), Brick Owl should have shipping rates pre-populated for instant checkout for most countries in the world. For larger orders, use the Request a Quote feature and I will get you the best shipping rates. All customers simply pay USPS retail shipping rates + a fixed handling fee to cover packaging. As always, there are no extra payment fees, currency fees, international fees, lot limits, minimums, etc.

When I launched my store (on multiple sites) I thought it would only be for domestic customers, but my international customers have surprised me with 25% of my sales going to customers outside the USA! THANK YOU!

-- Cameron