Another catalog issue

Looking at the catalog listing for Nexo Knight intro pack 5004388. There are some oddities. It says 18 for sale starting at $2.99 but yet I only see 7 available. Not as odd as the fact that I have 7 for sale in my store, and showing on my featured items in my storefront, but my store does not show under buy on the catalog page. The lot I have shows under the sell tab, it is showing for sale in my store, just not in the catalog listing.
I checked this a couple hours ago, and then just now and it is the same. This lot was created on Jan 27th.

Thanks,
Katie

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The default view of the listing http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-nexo-knights-intro-pack-5004388 appears to only show the lots whose condition is "New". There are 3 additional lots with the condition "New (Sealed)" which you can see if you click the button to show all.

I would agree that it's odd, though.

--
    Marc.
  • @alltrightbricks
    @Figbits
    It's your browser that remembers what you last clicked on a catalog entry.
    If you click 'all' and go to another set entry, it will show 'all' again, if you click 'new' or 'new sealed' and choose another set entry then it will show the selection you made as 'preferenced' (the preferred condition becomes slightly 'bold').
    BO allows more statusses for sets, and people can select their preference that way (a bit similiar to the 'include' or 'exclude' incomplete sets tickbox on BL).
    It's looks odd when you don't expect it, but it is only because you pressed it yourself on the previous set entry you looked at ;-)
    Now the tricky part: if you went to a set entry and selected 'used'(complete or incomplete) and then you go to an entry where no used sets are available, then suddenly 'all' show, yet none of the conditions are bold, I think that's a safeguard, to at least show 'something' with a priority on 'all'.
    You can test this yourself: go to any older set (10182 for example), select used complete, then go back to 5004388, and 'all'(not bold) will show, go back to 10182, select new sealed, go back to 5004388 and Katie's sets will show, but not the ones that are tagged 'new'(without indication whether sealed or not), select 'all'(bold) again, go back to 10182 and 'all'(bold) will show ;-)

Cheers, Eric