Pick A Brick medium Blue Or Dark Azure?

Is the blue colour on the PAB wall medium blue or dark azure? It looks medium blue from everything i have looked at online and the people at the LEGO store even say medium blue. Anyone else have an opinion? or can show me perhaps something i haven't seen?

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have seen both colors on the PAB wall....
  • I am pretty sure I have seen both colors.
  • Recent one is dark Azure 1x2 bricks at my local Lego store. I picked them up to use for my inner projects, so not bother about the colours as I intend to put 1x1 yellow bricks with 1 stud on top of it and then tan 2x2 tiles click on the side and cover the bricks as a skirting board for my large house project, they had lot of 2x2 tan tiles for flooring. Made savings on 1x1 yellow brick with 1 stud by filling up to 5 cups full as I need a lot, I checked the price and cost 0.01p each compare to 8-10p each online.

PAB is my favourite time to fill up and it have most parts I need for my projects and would use any other colours that will not show outside.
  • Yea my 2 local stores have 14 colors of 2x4 bricks which is pretty much all i get. Like i said everything i have seen says its medium blue.