Unbrickable Sales - it's party time !!

Hi all,

It's time to party !
We, from the unbrickable team reached a lot of new milestones recently !

- We have updated a lot of new and used items to our store and lowered the item prices ! (more than 60k+)
- Created an whole new and improved warehouse :D (pictures will follow)
- Started a collaboration with the social workplace, to offer people with a disability a good workplace !
(Currently we are at 5 people full-time)

We want to share this with you, the brickowl community, for all the possibilities and succes you as customers made possible !
Therefore we offer a 10% coupon on all items until the end of january !

-----------------------
-- couponcode : sale10 --
-----------------------

So hurry up, before all items are sold out !

Kind regards,

The Unbrickable team

ps: If there are any questions or remarks, just email us !

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I really enjoy hearing stories like yours, Unbreakable Team! It is encouraging that you are able to run your business and also provide five people with a pleasant work opportunity. It is great when everyone is a winner! It is not a coincidence that good people make good things happen!

Cheers,

Paul
    Central Bricking

• Congrats on the growth and hope 2016 continues to be good to you!
  • Can't wait to see pictures of the new warehouse!
  • hey everyone, thanks for your warm and kind words !

@pmitch haha nice you get the joke of the name :) I don’t really know what to say on your kind words I/we (my girlfriend) just try to our best abilities to create a working atmosphere where people can get the best out of themselves, just a family kind of atmosphere.
    I know it sounds very cheesy, and it is haha ! Of course, on the bottom line money has to be made. As long everything runs, we can be a platform for (young) people (with disabilities) and students (for technical graduation assignments) we hope to continue this way for a very long time :D

@cameronthorne It’s so crazy busy with everything as you can imagine as a seller yourself. I try to make a blog soon where everything will be available about the social workplace and the warehouse etc.
  • Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing the new warehouse. Best of luck!