Is there a way to add a photo of your own for a bulk sale of Lego!

Is there a way that I can create a custom listing for two things that I want to sell on here because they are bulk items I want to sell together, so I need to post them with a photo or three. Is this possible because I really want to sell it on here and I thought it might be possible since other sites have it too.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @DoubleTap28
    There are no customs lot on BO, and there is neither a possibility to upload personal images.
    However, if it's something that might be interesting to be added in catalog that might be an option, can you tell us what this is, or post an image?
  • Oh it's ok then it's a collation of 500 mini figures that I wanted to add but I can just try and do them one by one if I find the time.
    Thank you for the information
  • @DoubleTap28
    From experiance I would say that trying to figure out the figs and selling them individually (or their subparts if they are not complete) will give you better sales in the long run, sure more work, but most likely at a much higher 'total price' compared to what a bulk lot would ever give you. Be on the lookout for damages like cracks, nicks and bitemarks, collectors might be very sensitive about that, so make sure to always describe all details in all honesty.
  • Thanks for the help I will find time to do some of them may be just the majority of that are mine because I keep my bricks in close to very new condition, and then there are just a small bit from previous owners that I will look at to see what I can do with them.