Shipping Quote Only

Hello,
Seems like I did not set my shipping properly. If I browse my store parts/minifig, shipping prices are not displaying and it mentions:
"Shipping Quote Only".

Is there something special I need to do in my shipping settings?
Thanks,

Steeve

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • FYI, I have shared my Canada Shipping settings for you to look at. Maybe I am missing something.

Thanks,

Steeve
  • Hey sqlplus. You only created shipping methods with a maximum thickness of 20mm, so anything thicker than that will require a shipping quote.

We can all see the summary of your shipping methods:
    http://steevesbricks.brickowl.com/page/delivery

Speaking of which, I would recommend adjusting your Oversized Mail and Light Packet dimensions of 380mm x 270mm x 20mm. First, your specified thickness of 20mm is forgetting the bubbles, which take about 2mm. Secondly, the #4 bubble mailer is the biggest one can (legally) use with Canada Post as Oversized Mail or Light Packet, with dimensions of 343mm x 243mm. And finally, in my experience, the BrickOwl automated shipping calculator is a little too optimistic regarding the efforts in filling up the volume optimally... Unless you really enjoy playing Tetris, I would cut the volume a little more. :)

Over here, I use shipping dimensions of 280mm x 180mm x 18mm. The volume seems just right for the way I pack orders.