404958-92

Hi at all,

sometimes i find some inventory in an order, where I don´t know what part is meant. That happens due to working with brick stock, where my BL stock is copied from. Any solutions for that?

actually i have part 404958-92 in an order, does anybody know what that is ? in whit, category fabric ?!?!?

Best regards
Pierre

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • 92 is Brickowl's number for White. Someone else selling this item says "needs ironing" - so you're probably looking for something large and white (a ship's sail perhaps?).

If you're running Bricksync you can use the command item 404958-92-N ('N' if the item is new) and it might tell you what the BL info is.
  • @oldbrixandmore
    Hi Pierre,
    I searched it for you and came up with: sailbb14, white sail, black stripes ;-)

Technicly this shouldn't be a problem for you to find yourself.
    Method 1: If you sync, your BL item number is a reference, if you retain items on both sites (reason I do so), you can simply copy/paste the item ID in your BL inventory search, and you'll have the item on BL.
    Method 2: Each BL and each BO order generates a BSX file in your Bricksync folder Bricksync/data/backups/date. Basicly: you open the order file (as you know what date and hour it was placed) with brickstock and you'll find the image when you look in Brickstock after opening the correct file :P

You can prevent these things from happening by searching your store on Brickowl and check which items need 'data' (you can select images), check the Lot ID on BL and UPLOAD IMAGES ON BRICKOWL to close the gaps on missing data of your own iventory...

• Robert, Thanks a lot! I will test it next time :) Just use brick stock to synchronize, never for something else yet.

Regards
    Pierre