Technic Figures subparts now in catalog

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited January 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Ha, I was wondering what you meant by digging up basic images, that's the automated systems doing their work :) I hadn't seen that, thanks for getting the correct IDs
  • @Eric
    the last one actually shows the upper-left-leg and not the upper-right-leg. Left and right are different. Image should show the opposite side of the part so as to detect the difference. The upper leg has a sort of cut-out (don't know how to call it correctly) in the back.
    Renate
  • @Aladine
    I just digged up some 'hidden' information on Peeron, seems like the system @Lawrence has created went matching there and maybe on Ldraw as well (?) to retieve some images, if there error is certain, have nothing stop you from adjusting, the point is to work 'together' on the
    database ;-) (as stated, I was uncertain on the leg thing, but also couldn't find another number for the other part of the leg).
    I have no Technic figures in stock except one maybe and a few loose parts (a stickered subpart for sure), so I'll certainly do some checking when time allows me, but the main point was to have some 'parents' on which 'we' can build the rest :-)

• If it's any help for the greater good I'll state the obvious that 2708 is unassigned in that list. We already know that 2706 is the foot. 2694-2697 immediately precedes this list and 2711-2717 follows it. Is there another part that should be 2708?
  • @DagsBricks
    2708 is technic figure standard 'hair', Lawrence hasn't approved that entry yet ;-)
    It might need some more research.
  • Ah, of course! That head looks a mite bald. :-) Carry on!