Catalog question

I am attempting to clean up my inventory so there is nothing under the "Missing" category.

I did notice some items are showing it is missing when it is not applicable. Mainly eye color, eyebrow, facial expression etc. of parts that do not have a face of any kind.
Examples:

BOID:30559 (Hat)
BOID: 492039 (Harpoon)

The category is set as a hat and weapon respectively. So why does it say its missing this information? How do I get rid of it under my "Missing" section in my inventory?

Thank you,
Chris

P.S. @Admin thanks for the quick submission approvals and bearing with me over learning the catalog and editing procedures.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I would guess it's because both of those items contain the word "head" in them, so they would need renaming
  • edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    ok, I can go with that. Thank you.

Another catalog question...
    Going to Browse>>Lego parts>>Brick>>Standard

This literally pulls in pages of decorated parts. Some with pictures, some without. Why are these decorated parts in the "Standard" section and not listed where they belong under "Decorated"?

I will be more than happy to help clean this up with catalog submissions. I just need to understand what needs fixing to move them.

Thank you,
    Chris
  • I'm now created some code so when the system knows that a part is decorated, it will automatically put it in the decorated subcategory, as opposed to the same category as the parent.