Rebricked Emerald Train Offer

If any buyer out there is planning on 'rebricking' an Emerald train, I have an offer for you.

The full kit contains 1078 parts and 3 figs

I currently have a partially 'rebricked' kit available, containing 1000 parts, 1 complete fig and couple of loose minfig parts (so about 92% of the kit).
All parts in 'new' condition except 10 roofparts (very good condition). The 'missing' items to complete the kit are valued around 45 Euro (78 items/28 lot's), the current value for rebricking is around 450 Euro (excluding shippingcosts), I'm proposing the current kit at 306 Euro (so below current averages).
If someone is interested in buying 'AS IS' for further completing, send me a PM, obviously the kit will be listed in my store as a incomplete 10194, and in used condition due to the fact 10 parts have been used before (again: all other parts are 'new').

My kit includes the hard to find tan windows, dark green roof parts, new sticker sheet and a new building instruction.
The instruction is heavy and can be left out if buyer has no interest in it, kit would be then 280 Euro

Without instruction: 1kg shipment, with instruction: 2kg shipment, in both cases I only charge shipment, the tracking/insurance cost is on me (my treat).

A list of missing items is available (bsx file), so easy to work from there to create a whislist.

Obviously, when time/budget allows me, I'll gather up more parts for the kit by purchasing them, I'll update the offer then.

So far, with current status and offer: no dissapointment, as this is a truly hard to 'rebrick' set, that requires at least 15-20 orders (most likely even more) to gather up the parts (so 15-20x shippingcosts), and some parts aren't even available on Brickowl ;-)

Feel free to send a private mail

Cheers, Eric

Comments

• 1 Comment sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Update on this offer:
    1060 parts accounted for, 2 complete minifigs, of the 3rd one just the head missing.

Current price 335 Euro or 315 Euro without instruction.

PM If you're interested

Eric