Sellers Beware! Member ASLEE

2 orders = 2 Chargebacks labeled Fraudulent transactions - 1 from my store and the other from another store here. Addresses for billing and shipping do NOT match. Don't lose $ like we did; block now.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Curious as he has 2 positive feedback. Either he has had more than two orders or sellers left feedback and then he did chargebacks.
  • One is mine the other is from the other seller. I gave feedback 3 days after the order shipped. The chargeback happened today 32 days later. The feedback, once given, can't be removed.
  • You can delete feedback that you posted.

Open the customer's feedback, click View all feedback and you'll see a trash can icon next to your feedback.
  • This one was fairly unfortunate. We usually do checks for CC buyer when the total exceed a certain amount and it was just below.
    The buyer ship address was for a freight forwarding company and the billing address within the US which would have raised flags if checked.
    To make matter worse the payment was disputed but we didn't noticed it so we didn't flag the account.
  • The user has been suspended. @OverTheBrick, I didn't notice it was a forwarding company, it might be a possibility for you to contact the company to inform them that their service is being used for CC Fraud. Is clear to me that this is CC Fraud from researching the account.
  • @Lawrence, I am planning to, they actually are in the next town over so I might go in person.