who can identify the lot I bought?

Hi everyone, I bought 76030 Marvel super heroes age of ultron from charity but other pieces are inside, who can help me Identify what it is so I can find the instructions and maybe buy missing parts?
I can send pictures of course.

Regards,
Davo

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well, I think you might be looking at set 9500-1: Sith Fury-class Interceptor

I came up with this after some cross referencing some of the parts I could make out...Trans orange 2x2 dish, and the light grey 2x2 with raised grill. Both easily visible in the picture. Also by the fact that you have bag #6...I don't have the set myself to make sure, but this could be a good start.

Hope it helps you out.
  • Thank you! yes I tried to make these visible. would the 2 built parts be part of the same?
    thank you
  • For that I don't think so. The Sith model doesn't have the Technic parts or a tan coloured brick 1x4 or 1x6 whatever it is. I think you've ended up with a mish mash of some sets...the top build in the picture looks like it does match the bag, but I'm only going off colour scheme and some pics off the internet. I believe it is the main body of the Ship. I could be wrong though.
  • thanks for all this, I will do my own digging now.
    Cheers
  • Someone will come along who has the set, or has built it in the past. They might have better info for you. I think you're on the right track though.

Have fun!