Warning message No match found for sh072a

I apologize if this is covered somewhere, but I did not see it. Minifig sh072a was created and sh072 marked for deletion on the "other" site. I set the old lot to zero on the other site (retained/stockroom)and created the new lot with the sh072a designation, but when I try to sync here I get the error message

Warning message
No match found for sh072a

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Some of the item numbers here do not correspond to the item numbers on the "other" site. Try searching by name on this site and adding it to your inventory that way.
  • If I create a new lot on this site though, would it not duplicate the lot on the other site when I sync?

It just seems to me if I create a new lot for it here it would create a new lot for the item on the "other" site when synced....I don't want lots getting duplicated anywhere...I am not even too concerned if it was listed on one site and not the other if it prevents possible issues.

I freely admit I do not know how the tool works, other than my own guesses :)
  • I'm hoping someone else can help you from since we d/l our BL store to Brickstore and then upload to here when we add items rather than using the BO synch function. Our inventory is automatically synched on both sites through API when orders are placed through either site so upload through Brickstore works best for us. Sorry I can't be more helpful!
  • If I create a new lot on this site though, would it not duplicate the lot on the other site when I sync?
    I can't find it now, but I'm sure that Admin said something about this.
    IIRC, sync only subtracts items from BL inventory, as and when BO orders are received. Amendments to your BO inventory (not caused by a BO order) are not within the remit of the sync tool, so are not passed back to BL via the update XML.

• I've attached the new BL ID onto the existing item so it should import now. FYI any user can do this on the edit screen of an item.