Looking for instructions for this camera model

As I've already mentioned in the Intro forum, I'm looking for a realistic model of a camera as a gift for my sister, who is also getting a real camera. She likes Lego, so it's a coin toss as to which gift she'll like the most!

Anyway, I saw this and fell in love.

http://www.imaging-resource.com/news/2013/04/10/the-camera-bag-a-lifesize-lego-version-of-the-nikon-f

It's the Nikon F SLR model by Junya Suzuki which was submitted to Cuusoo a couple of years ago, but didn't get far despite it's obvious star quality. This would be absolutely ideal!

So, I thought I would scour the internet to see if Mr Suzuki had published the building instructions, then use a site like this one to get the parts. But, alas, no luck. If the instructions are available, they're well hidden. Also, Suzuki doesn't appear to maintain a personal website as I've found no contact details for him - if I could, I would ask if he would publish them and offer to pay for a copy.

Anyone got any ideas? Are the instructions out there? Is it possible to contact Suzuki? Is there another camera model as good as this one with instructions available?

Cheers

Comments