Lego Custom Stickers

Is there anywhere in the UK where I can get custom stickers?
I'm after some UK road signs to fit 2x2 Round Tile, Square Tile and Triangular Sign.

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I can do directly printed onto the Lego for you.
  • I looked into something similar a couple of months ago. I found only one offering and they weren't die cut, basically someone printing on a colour laser and leaving you to do the cutting.

If you want to try printing your own it is possible to get some circular blank stickers that are a couple of mm smaller diameter than the 2x2 round tiles, but I could find nothing for the 2x2 squares or the 2x2 triangular clip-on signs. I looked through all the label supplier websites I could find in the UK and here in Belgium.
  • Thanks Hoodie, I'm surprise at the lack of stickers for Lego. I'll probably go the printing and cutting from home route for now.
    Minifigforlife, had a look on your site but couldn't see any road signs. Do you want to PM me details.
  • Hi, i see tour post and thought Lets give reaction. Lately i have seen more of these trhread where people are searching for stickers. I'm sondering is there a demand for this ?

Why asking : Because we are discussing if we should het such printer/die cutter.

And if so, what would you want to pay for such a sticker(s)

Sorry for hyjacking your thread
  • No problem, was thinking the same but just don't have the time to sort it properly.
    There is a company in the US selling them that use static to attach. So you can just pull them off when finished with.
    I'm surprised at the lack of road signs available for city sets. It's educational as well!!
  • Didn't Lego used to do a road signs set? I vaguely remember seeing one years ago - Dacta maybe? I can see there being a market for such custom die-cut stickers but I imagine the volume to cost ratio would be challenging to justify.