Feedback System

Here is a note I just received verbatim on an order today from a repeat buyer:

"I have been trying to leave feedback for you, yet for some reason I can't find the link. Help! You have been great!"

If BO has buyers who want to leave feedback but can not locate the link to do so, then I think there is a problem.
Possible Solution: Place on Dashboard tasks (optional; if a person does not want to leave feed back, then a buyer/seller can "delete" the option to leave them feedback)

It gets discussed a lot here but I felt the need to add the proof that yes, buyers have problems leaving feedback. Not just statistics from other websites showing a problem.

Chris

Comments

• 10 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Bulk feedback would be useful - last time I checked it didn't seem supported unless I am missing something?
  • Sellers can leave bulk feedback, not sure about buyers. Check the boxes next to the order(s) you want to leave feedback for, then select the option from the drop-down box that appears.
  • Glad I read your comment Hoddie .... Been doing my feedback one by one for ages
  • I also have had messages from buyers asking how to leave feedback. If the dashboard option isn't implemented then a more obvious way for buyers to leave feedback needs to be looked at.
  • I get buyers who email me and tell me what a great job I did on the order, or to tell me the package arrived etc. I assume that they send emails instead of leaving feedback because it is hard to find how to leave feedback.
  • On the same line in addition I get inquiries about "when will the package arrive" fairly often even though I always attach tracking information to every orders. This tells me that it is not intuitive to get to the "Order Placed" page.

Maybe a quick fix would be to add a tab on the main bar called "Orders" that would bring you to this page. I would put it in first position before "Browse".
  • It's the same over here, some customers can't find how/where to leave feedback.

And the bulk feedback really isn't obvious; the checkboxes are dismissed as it isn't clear what they are there for. I have had at least 4 BrickSync users asking me about adding some bulk feedback feature, none of them knew about the checkboxes.
  • Perhaps the site's help pages need expanding?
  • Maybe BrickOwl could consider adding a link in the "Your order has just been shipped" email that goes out to buyers? Buyers then just need to click a link in an email to get directly to the right feedback page.

The feedback page may be too many clicks away for all but the most dedicated of buyers. The Hassle of logging back into the site, finding the order and leaving feedback means buyers won't bother.
  • > @budgetkids said:
    > Here is a note I just received verbatim on an order today from a repeat buyer:
    >
    > "I have been trying to leave feedback for you, yet for some reason I can't find the link. Help! You have been great!"
    >
    > If BO has buyers who want to leave feedback but can not locate the link to do so, then I think there is a problem.
    > Possible Solution: Place on Dashboard tasks (optional; if a person does not want to leave feed back, then a buyer/seller can "delete" the option to leave them feedback)
    >
    > It gets discussed a lot here but I felt the need to add the proof that yes, buyers have problems leaving feedback. Not just statistics from other websites showing a problem.
    >
    > Chris

Up!
This discussion has been closed.