Issue with graphs on Store Dashboard

For the last week or so I have noticed the graphs have changed on the store dashboard page.
At first I though it was just more data points added to it but there seems to be some oddities too.

My biggest pet peeve is the fact that the 30 day view doesn't have a data point for each day but seems to have some other less useful granularity.

There is also something fishy with the data too. For example one yesterday I pick the lifetime scale and one data point was reaching a value of 100. The next day there is no data point at this value and it now says 80.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well, I have noticed this to, but actually since...ever :)
    Graphs (spikes) change day to to day, I have now idea if a spike is a week total, a month total, or what so ever, and the horizontal lines never seem to really match a figure like 50, 100...
    Thought it was just me :)
  • edited November 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    The length of the x axis remains constant but with every new day, the total number of days it represents when set to lifetime is variable (increasing by 1 day every day). As a consequence, the number of days each data point represents, also varies.