UK consumer law

I know I've raised this issue before many times and I raise it again because I'm really uncomfortable that BO stores aren't meeting these obligations. The UK obligations are now nicely summarised on the government website, and most EU countries will have similar if not the same requirements because the UK law, effective June 2015, stems from an EU directive. Those I've marked ** are ones I don't think EU sellers can meet via the BO platform. Those I've marked *?* I'm not sure about.

https://www.gov.uk/online-and-distance-selling-for-businesses/overview

Before an order is placed you must display information such as:

(1) your business name and contact details
(2) a description of your goods or services
(3) the price, including all taxes
(4) how a customer can pay
(5) delivery arrangements, costs and how long goods will take to arrive
(6) the minimum length of their contract (N/A)
*?*(7) conditions for terminating contracts
*?*(8) information about the customer’s right to cancel within 14 days
*?*(9) you must tell the customer if they will be responsible for paying for the return of goods if they cancel. If you don’t, they’re not liable for the costs.

After an order is placed you must get in touch with your customer in writing after an order is placed and before the goods or services have been delivered. You must tell them:

(10) details of what they have purchased
(11) the total cost
**(12) arrangements for delivery
(13) the minimum duration of any contract and arrangements for terminating the contract (N/A)
**(14) how and when they can cancel an order and who pays for returning goods
**(15) an address where complaints can be sent (ambiguous - email or physical address?)
**(16) any guarantees or after-sales services you offer
**(17) conditions for terminating contracts
(18) any helpline call charges that are more than calling an 01, 02 or 03 number, or a mobile or free number

As well as the general rules for distance selling, there are some extra rules for selling online. You must:

(19) list the steps involved in a customer placing an order
(20) acknowledge receipt of any orders electronically as soon as possible
*?*(21) take reasonable steps to allow customers to correct any errors in their order
(22) let customers know what languages are available to them
**(23) make sure customers can store and reproduce your terms and conditions, ie these can be downloaded and printed off
*?*(24) give your email address
*?*(25) give your VAT number (if your business is registered for VAT)
(26) give clear prices and delivery costs for your products

As well as the general rules for distance selling, there are some extra rules for selling overseas.

(27) You must charge VAT to EU customers if you’d do the same for customers in the UK.
**(28) If you’re selling goods to consumers and the value of the goods you sell in any EU country is above the ‘distance selling threshold’, you must register and charge VAT in that country.
**(29) There are special rules on registering for VAT if you sell digital services to consumers in other EU countries.
(30) You must not charge VAT for customers outside of the EU. Instead, fill out a customs declaration when you ship the products. You must keep ‘proof of export’ if you sell to customers outside of the EU.