BrickSync between BO, BL, and SEOshop (or another webshop platform)

BrickSync between BO, BL, and SEOshop (or another webshop platform)

Dear BrickOwlers,

Does anyone know if this is possible?
Or is there someone who can create it?
I would pay for it.

Best regards,
Niels Roest
BricksDirect

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have never heard of SEOshop before. People have asked for Amazon or Ebay support, but it would involve a fairly large amount of work.

I'm also not really interested as these platforms demand huge commission fees from sellers (I think Amazon's fees are 15%?). BrickOwl's 2.5% is very appealing in comparison. :)
  • Dear Stragus,

Seoshop is a platform that demands no commision fees. You pay €25 each month. No matter how much you sell.

Thank you for your answer. But do you think it is possible?

Best regards,
    Niels
  • I really don't have time for this personally.

Long ago, I started adding a communication protocol for BrickSync to chat with external software (especially my not-yet-public BrickManager). If that's completed, a separate piece of software could chat with BrickSync to support a third platform, but someone else would have to write that separate piece of software...
  • @stragus do you have an ecample hoe this API would work ?
  • Hi, what does "Brick Manager" do? Would be really nice with A tool to keep track of all Lego parts
  • @pwpeter You mean that BrickSync protocol? Just binary messages over an opened socket (I don't do any of that XML/JSON stuff :p).

@V3ktor That's the idea. It hasn't reached a point ready for public use though, and I'm mostly spending my free time elsewhere (also, I have way too many personal coding projects!).
  • @Stragus Can you give us a heads up when the BL API is functioning again. Bricksync is showing a message to not use blmaster due to the BL API outage issue; is there a place to receive a status update when this issue is fixed?
    Melissa
  • @johnsma2000 BL has now "fixed" their API bug, the same recurrent one where responses are truncated.

BrickSync only checks for a new broadcast message every 3 hours, but you can type "message update" to check right away. Or when the BL API is causing trouble, the "verify" command should tell you if it's working properly or not.