Managing Issues?

I'm a little lost. I got an email that "a new issue has been reported" yet I can find no screen to do anything or respond to the issue. There's no message/warning on my dashboard. If I go to the order referenced in the email, there is nothing displayed about an issue.

Am I missing something? What are sellers supposed to do with reported issues?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @DadsAFOL
    Might have been withdrawn in the mean while.
    Not sure either, had the same thing with a feedback once (buyer left negative, but nothing to see, so I assume the buyer had withdrawn it right away)
    Maybe contact Lawrence to have a bit of background ;-)
  • I got one also I contacted admin and it had to do with a complaint about the store. There should be a order number in the email. Mine was a customer didnt receive the order.
  • The email should explain what to do, usually it's a case of contacting the customer about the issue they have raised.
  • so there is no tracking of whether issues are resolved or unresolved? the issue in my case appears to be invalid/or already resolved, so I can just ignore it?
  • A problem report should be treated like a more serious message, so it should almost certainly need a response, even if the situation appears resolved.
  • I really think there should be a module for issue management. At a minimum, the messages should go through the messaging system so they are attached to to order, flag as unread/read, and are documented in the order history.