To celebrate our 6 months here on Brick owl we will be having a large sale to thank our customers!

Read all:
Our sale includes 10% off all mini figures and 15% off all parts. And if you place any order of more then $50 in store you will receive a $15 coupon. You will have to send a quote request first so that we can see the price total is $50 nothing lower will be giving a code and we will let you know about the difference and if you want to get more for the $15 off. Also if you would like to buy even more in store for any additional $15 off you will need to add $50 each time.

Thank you happy shopping and thanks for the great first part of the year!

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited October 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @PartofaBrick
    I rarely get annoyed by any form of sales annoucements (I do, if I read them repeatly in a short time frame). Meant to make a post a couple of days back:
    http://www.brickowl.com/forum#/discussion/4175/october-sale-35-off-all-parts-and-20-off-all-mini-figs
    Decided not to...
    Then just now I thought: whatever, let's just be myself and say what lays on the top of my tongue when it comes down to all your 'sales' announcements...
    You have started over 20 posts in regards to some kind of 'sales' and 'buy out' opportunities...
    You have commented over 30 posts in threads you started YOURSELF (in your own sales and buy out opportunities *sigh*).
    What have you achieved so far in 6 months, merely 23 positive Feedbacks? That's like what? 70 orders? So you spended time over and over to announce some kind of deal, but what did it get you so far? 'Nada' (aka nothing) from my point of view, fact is, soon I read your 'sales' annoucements, I don't even bother anymore to check your store, and I can only assume other potential buyers will have that same reaction.
    Take it from a long time LEGO seller (more then a decade): build your store, set discounts or reduce your prices if you feel you need to to trigger some orders, but do it silently *unless* they are rock bottom sales (30-40-50% sell outs), any form of 'restrictions' (price total *must be, ask a quote, should be this, should be like that), sorry won't work...

[Text removed]

Cheers, Eric
  • I said it was my 6 months being here on brick owl I didn't say anything about how many orders I received in that amount of time. I have only been friendly to my customers and trying to make new one's I don't post on here constantly it has been thought my time here. If you don't like me or my post don't read them you don't need to post negative comments like this.

I don't care what you think of me but I care what is said about me because I am doing like you said building my store getting my first few months here is great and it should not be shamed by you. So I am sorry you feel this way and I will fix the length of when I make a new sale but the thing was my October sale was me coming back on from a two month brake and now today is my 6 month being here so thought I'd make the day great for me and buyers.

Ashley
  • edited October 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    This guy has a blowout going out of business sale every other day ... next week hes doing huge sale ... next week another going out of business sale .... few days later wants to sell out his store. I am very confused if hes going out of business or selling all his parts super cheap and than starting his store from scratch again ever week?