LEGO McDonalds employee Minifigure

so in a large lot of legos I bought I found this mcdonalds minifigure. http://www.brickowl.com/catalog/lego-mcdonalds-employee-minifigure

After check here, ebay and amazon I see no one that has this item listed and no sell history what so ever. So is this a worthless item? Rare item? Not sure to sell it or give it to my kids as cant find price history lol

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @chanevandenburg
    The torso can be bought for about $5-6, the entire fig for about $8-10 (others can confirm, so I'm not 'inventing' these prices).
    I'm interested in buying if the sticker is really good and straight, post a picture and I'll have a look, considering the fact I would look for other items as well, maybe interesting for you ;-)

Cheers, Eric

PS Don't give it to your kids, not of very high value, but high enough to buy half a dozen cheap 'city' minifigs to have them play with ;-) Wouldn't mind an exchange...

• Looks like its from set 3438
  • @chanevandenburg
    The torso can be bought for about $5-6, the entire fig for about $8-10 (others can confirm, so I'm not 'inventing' these prices).
    I'm interested in buying if the sticker is really good and straight, post a picture and I'll have a look, considering the fact I would look for other items as well, maybe interesting for you ;-)

Cheers, Eric

PS Don't give it to your kids, not of very high value, but high enough to buy half a dozen cheap 'city' minifigs to have them play with ;-) Wouldn't mind an exchange...

STICKER IS NOT ALL THAT STRAIGHT, HERE IS THE PHOTO OF MINE
  • You can have for $10 including shipping, otherwise going to post to my ebay store
  • @chanevandenburg
    Well, not perfect, but the torso doesn't seem discolored and the sticker seems decent (no peeling), so I would consider it a start (don't have one yet), and the price is right (if you maintain the shipping included).
    However I noticed you don't have a store here, so wouldn't be able to buy it (and take some extra stuff along with it).
    One of the options is a coupon for the value (after reception) that you can use anytime in future in my store, it will be a form of pre-payment (fees on my side) for a future order (lifetime valid). Does that sound like something you're willing deal and trust me on?

Eric