Dimensions

I'd like to create/list a figure or two from this range, just wondering when the component parts will be trawled from Lego? I think they appeared on Brickset a few days ago - I suppose it's a once per week thing or something?

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • there was a few issues stopping that from happening, they have now all been fixed, the data should be available within the next few hours.
  • I'm not sure what the consensus is on the transparent blue base stands.

These all come with an electronic chip inside, a generic one for the undecorated stands and a character-specific one for the uniquely decorated stands.

The catalogue currently has the Wicked Witch stand as a decorated version of the generic stand, which is true if you discount the electronic chip. This makes a lot of sense in that you only need to record the dimensions, weight etc of one item and it flows to all the decorated variants. However, keeping it like this implies that the decoration is the only difference, which it isn't.
  • Understood, I guess maybe make a description on the parent item to explain that. Thanks for adding the information for those items.
  • How do you mean? "Note: decorated versions of this part will also contain a different electronic chip" - or something like that? I'm not sure how to add a description, unless you mean via the item name.
  • Something like that, just like you explained in your previous post. On the edit form, at the bottom, there is a button to edit the description of an item, this will then show up on the items sidebar.
  • You learn something new every day :)