Catologue Editing and item creation

Help required please

Over the past week I've been trying to clear my items missing dimensions and have invested in some digital scales accurate to 0.1g and a digital caliper for measuring dimensions on odd shaped pieces. As far as I am aware all the submissions with new dimensions have gone through and the list is getting smaller.

I've also been going through my inventory searching from maximum priced items downwards and deleting accidently inventoried items with ridiculous prices.

Where I seem to be finding a problem is in Item Creation

I have tried creating 3 minifigs from an Iron Man set 76029 from the inventory :

The ultron figures were both rejected, 1 for having a weapon and the other was missing a tile and the incorrect number of round plates

The ironman figure I've looked for but can't see that its actually been created and have had no message confirming whether its been rejected.

I've also been trying to create some new items from the box of parts that I could not match to any on the site on previous inventory sessions. So far I've submitted item creation for 2 sails and 4 plastic panels.

Questions as follows :

1. How do I know when an item has been accepted and created ... I know when it has been rejected as I get a message for that

2. Is there any way of seeing my previous rejected submission as in the case of the ultron figure with the incorrect number of round plates ?

3. Why when I look at my profile / catalogue contributions and click on pending does it show " no submissions " ( the only time I saw anything on there was for a few minutes after that I submitted an item )

I am keen to do my bit but the seem to be stuck very much in trial and error mode on this

Paul

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • With items, you will get a message when it is either created or rejected. There is not a way of seeing item creation requests that you have made. Normal catalogue submissions are dealt with relatively quickly, but item creation requests can take a lot longer as they require a lot more verification.
  • Thanks for the reply Lawrence,

Is there any reason why the pending submissions shows " no submissions " ?

Also should the created / rejected messages be going to just my email address or into both my email and messages on my profile screen ?

Also did anything come of your idea to farm out the catalogue submissions to brickowl members on a voting system as I've read in a post earlier this year ?

Paul
  • You can only see the normal submissions that you have submitted, you can't see pending item creation request at this time. Messages go to your e-mail address. I haven't started working on the voting system yet.