Post Order Submission Bulk Price Error

I placed an order that had bulk pricing on many of the lots. However my Orders Placed page is displaying the order totals as the normal pricing rather than the bulk pricing (in fact, I can't actually see in my placed order the bulk prices of the items that I purchased). Anyone else having the same issue? Hadn't noticed the issue before so I'm not sure if it's a more recent bug that's come about. The whole checkout was smooth and accurate, though.

Chris

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Just to clarify, are you referring to tiered pricing?
  • Oh I see it, very odd, will look into it now.
  • Sorry, yes, tiered pricing. Thanks.
  • I was the seller in this transaction and I can confirm that the order details and prices do not reflect the tiered pricing I had for all lots in this order. The prices listed, charged and paid by the buyer were the prices for the individual parts, not the reduced tiered prices. What makes this even more confusing is that the buyer purchased all quantities in all lots so that I no longer have information on the tiered prices or my cost. Is there any way BO can give me this information or revise the order details to show the reduced tiered prices? It seems I will have to make a rather large refund. I just need help determining the amount.

Thor
  • edited August 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    The bug that caused this has been fixed. The customer paid the correct amount, everything was correct right up until the data was saved in the database, then the tier pricing was ignored.

I've manually corrected the order totals on the order. If you click on the "remaining 0" you can see the lots that were involved.

Just to clarify, the payment amount is correct so you don't need provide a refund (for the tier pricing at least)
  • Thanks Admin. The buyer did, indeed, pay the correct amount despite the incorrect total noted in the first Order Details I printed out before you corrected everything. But the revised corrected Order Details is still showing wrong unit and lot prices. The total is correct. But the "Item Price" and "Row Total" numbers do not reflect the lower tiered prices. For tax and accounting purposes, it would be nice to have an Order Details page where everything adds up correctly. Thanks again! Thor