BrickSync - Update would result in negative quantity

I guess it had to happen. Today, while I was at work, I got an order here and one on the other site, within 1 minute of each other. Both buyers purchased a bunch of 2x3 black bricks, and BrickSync didn't have time to update the other site's quantity in time.

I am fine to deal with the customers (I may just buy those bricks from another seller and have them sent to one of my buyers), but I'm wondering if I need to do anything in BrickSync to resolve the issue. Both sites now show zero quantity, which is as correct as it will get, I guess. I have new stuff to upload tonight and was going to go to BLMASTER mode, then wondered if I need to do anything special first. (Honestly, I can't think of what that might be, but this is the first time I've experienced this so just wondering)

--
Marc.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    it's all good. if you look at the log file you will see "amount clamped to zero". It won't go negative and its not going to try to reduce it again if you add more inventory.
  • I had one yesterday which wasn't a case of both sites selling the same item, but a case of an item selling on Bricklink which I had only just listed, and blmatser was still on. But all is good. We really appreciate the software and cannot thank Stragus enough. Now if he would only release his parting out software.
  • @minifigforlife indeed it's a very nice tool !!