How to sync price changes?

edited August 2013 in Brick Owl Vote Up0Vote Down
I spent yesterday changing my store prices on BrickOwl and want to transfer those changes to BL.
Looking at the update procedure it looks as if my BrickOwl store will get updated to match BL?
I want to do the opposite.
Also as I discovered yesterday I can't use download data from BO, as Brickstore won't recognize BrickOwl's XML (then I assume neither will BL)

If I leave the prices different - won't they be adjusted to BL as soon as I run the sync feature, following a sale on BO.

My store will remain closed until I can figure this out.

Thanks Graham

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm afraid we don't support that at the moment, any lots that come from BL will be overridden with Bl data. For the lots that are linked to BL, if you want to make changes to them, you should do so on BL. For BO lots, you can make the changes on BO.
  • Can you not make the XML download data (at least) Brickstore friendly?

At the moment you have a great feature (backup) that can't be used, or at least I don't see a way to "revert to backup" even within BrickOwl, as you don't have an import BrickOwl XML in the drop down box?

I know this is a similar post to yesterday, problem is I spent a day working around BrickStore's incompatibility (using an old powerbook interconnected with my MacPro)!