Selling 1,000 Parts for $60 and shipping in the US for $5.89!

We have a total of 7,440 parts left in stock, we have 30 mini figures and if you add any mini figure you will add $2.50 to your order. If you want to buy all mini figures and no parts you can pick them up for $75 if they are all still there!
If you add over 1,000 every 16.66 bricks added will add $1!

This sale will end on Saturday to revamp store so buy while it lasts!
Any other questions let me know.

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Your order will need to be modified so you will have to send in a quote so that I can give you a coupon to get the amount that reflects your order!
  • Going from now till Wednesday!
  • Are you going to honor this deal? Last time you totally screwed me over and did not honor your sale
  • No this sale has no problems nor the other it has been fixed to improve how people would like to order! I will honor all sales when they are in use!
  • I'd have to say that overall I am happy with the deal and how it was fulfilled. There was a misunderstanding on the original posting, and I ended up paying more, but it still ended up being a good deal.

I was surprised that the mini figures were assembled. I sell "new" mf unassembled, but I know there is a mix of opinions on that.

The order ended up being 742 pieces rather than 1000 because of how the mf were considered. (The $1.50 additional per mf was the surprise.)

The order was packed in ziplock, grouped randomly.

The order was short by 21 items (in 7 lots) and included some of the more unusual and desirable items, so I was a little distressed by this.

I sent a detailed list of missing items and was offered a coupon for $1.00 on a future order. I replied that I would prefer a refund. The reply was a refund of $1.32. I haven't received it yet, but I am at least happy that the seller was responsive.

This is a unique way of selling. Again, I think I ended up with a good deal, but I doubt that I will try it again. I would probably suggest asking questions of the seller before making an order. Going into it with clear expectations should end with good results all round.