Wow, are they fast!

Placed an order (#8191779) with Foundation Generation for misc bricks on June 16 and received the order via mail on June 20! Now that is fast! Prices were very good, and shipping was reasonable. Received all in good order. Just one slight issue, Sherry, you shipped me too many of one item! I ordered 10 of part 6126 (Transparent Orange Flame), and you sent me 11. I'm guessing that it is too much trouble for both of us to pay you the $.038 for the extra part, but wanted to let you know so that you could correct your inventory. I'm sure I will be doing more business with you in the future. I thank you for the great service, as does my grandson (age 9) who has me acting as his primary Lego part provider. I'm sure he will be asking me to find something more soon.
Thanks again, Kathy

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • @keoliver
    Hi Kathy, It's real nice of you to mention this on the forum (not enough buyers giving their point of view's on the sites and it's sellers runnings), but this particular case should rather be mentioned to the seller, through the order form, as the chances the seller would read it on here are quite slim...
    You don't need to be surprised if once in a while you find an extra item in one of your received orders, sometimes sellers just throw in an extra one when full bulk is bought (just did that today actually), so most likely nothing to worry about. You can easely check whether the seller still has one listed, and if not, it was probably 'on purpose'... At end of quantity, with one left, it's easier for sellers to give it extra to their buyer then to relist it, particulary if it is of low value, it clear's out the 'lot' and selling a quantity '1' is most likely not very worthwhile in some cases ;-)

Besides that, good to hear you're able to find what you need (or what your grandson needs) on this site, plenty of sellers are doing their outmost best to do exactly what is expected from buyers like you, so enjoy your time 'browsing' and finding what you need :-)
  • I'm here! Thank you so much for the compliments Kathy, I really appreciate it. I did miscount the flames but am very glad it was in your favor:) Thank you for letting me know so I can adjust my inventory, that was very thoughtful of you. Have a great day.
    sherry
    foundation generation