Tiered and Bulk Inventory Pricing and Cost

edited June 2013 in General Vote Up1Vote Down
Does BO allow tiered pricing? For example, let's say I have 5000 black 1x2 plates for sale. I would like to be able to reduce the price for higher quantities. For example, a regular price of $0.05 each, reducing to $0.04 each if 1000 or more are ordered, and reducing further to $0.03 each if all 5000 are ordered.

Also, can you please add a place where sellers can input their inventory cost per part or item. This is vitally important for tax and accounting purposes.

And one further request... On BL sellers can opt to sell common cheap parts in fixed bulk quantities of, for example, 10 or 100. If so, buyers can only order that item in multiples of 10 or 100. HOWEVER, I would like to be able to require a MINIMUM quantity purchase for such parts. Thus, for example, if I set the minimum quantity for round 1x1 plates at 50, buyers can buy 50, 51, 60, 235, etc. Whereas on BL they can buy only 50, 100, 150, etc.

Thor

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • The tiers and multiples are coming across with the BL sync, but there is no UI to edit those in BO yet.
  • edited June 2013 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks Jason. I am starting out here a bit cautious and do not want to sync or mass upload from BL. Instead, I prefer to manually list each lot in my inventory. Unfortunately, when doing so, I do not see any way to have bulk or tiered pricing. Is this something that will be coming soon?

Thor
  • Use Brickstore, and use the Brickstore import feature. That should work for now. With the blistering speed of suggestion implementations, it'll probably only be about 3 or 4 hours until its done. :)
  • I second Thor's suggestion for a place to be able to put a cost for each part.