Just Reached a Couple of Milestones.

Since starting from nothing in July 13.
Yesterday I reached 100000 parts sold in total.
Today I've reached 500 feedback and I'm 14 orders away from 1500.

Thanks for making this possible Lawrence. :-)

Comments

• 35 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Well done! :-bd Over here, we are at 577 orders after an year.
  • Well done. This is an impressive FB ratio I am envious. Out of curiosity, are you chasing after them with some type of followup ?
  • Congrats! LOL, I'm with OverTheBrick are you sending death threats for FB? >:)
  • I just send them a message saying I know where you live. ;-)
    In the early days I sent a few messages, but now it's probably a few regulars that are helping the stats and the horses heads left in their beds!
  • Congrats Markyd7. I wonder if the difference in feedback is a European/US thing maybe? I've got 38% feedback rate which is roughly same as yours.
  • So are we thinking 30-40% for Europe.
    What about US and elsewhere?
  • Congrats, man! Very nice :)
  • Seems to be 27% of customers leaving feedback here (after subtracting feedbacks I received as a customer myself).
  • Here it is only 23% but the interesting part is that it jumps considerably if customers have more than 1 order (no matter what store the order are from).
    The theory is that new customers are less likely to leave feedback. Stores with lower price range attract more of them so get lower feedback rate (at least thats how I rationalize it :P ).
  • Well done Markyd7 thats just awesome!

@Admin, you are doing a great job indeed!
  • Congrats @Markyd7. 30% for us.
  • I have almost the same figures as d7b. FB ratio is 32% and I sold almost 100000 parts. That is twice my inventory.
  • Congrats, that are some impressive numbers ! here i am with my 10.000 sold parts haha:P
  • Congrats! Just reached my first order! It was only a dollar order but I'll take it! :)
  • Thanks everyone.
    @DivingDW we all started somewhere :-)
    Just checked and 16 of my feedback is from orders I've placed.
    But I've also placed a few orders through my own store and can't leave feedback for some reason ;-)

Another stat I forgot to mention.
    I'm at about 60/60 new customers and repeat customers over the last 120 orders.
  • Just hit the mighty 2000 orders , items sold 105,341 , store page views 369,381 , feedback left 611. >:) a 30% feedback return , Ouch .
  • Just reached 2000 too.
    For comparison items sold 183,457 store page views 322,138.
    One parcel marked as delivered but didn't reach destination (I suspect foul play).
    One parcel that took 4 month to be delivered.
    One damaged item in transport.
    Less than 1% complaints because of missed / wrong items.
    2 shameful lots marked as new by mistake but were used.
  • Nice ! How long did it take ?
  • Yeah, our first milestone reached:

1.000 orders (in almost excactly 6 months time)
    187.698 items sold
    Pageviews 283.662

26.7% feedback, seems average on brickowl.

superb site with great buyers!

:)
  • New milestone. BO rocks!

Was going ask if anyone had made the Million Page Views club!
    I've got a long way to go yet!
  • Yeah, our first milestone reached:

1.000 orders (in almost excactly 6 months time)
    187.698 items sold
    Pageviews 283.662

26.7% feedback, seems average on brickowl.

superb site with great buyers!

:)
    That the advantage of living the USA as it seem No 1 popular for selling and buying and then next is Germany, while Canada, UK and some Euro countries are popular for peak time buying and selling on certain months.

• Can I add a buyers perspective? I nearly always leave feedback, especially to sellers I buy from frequently. I find the number of sellers who do not reciprocate frustrating as my personal feedback is important to me as a buyer. I now only leave feedback for new sellers who have left feedback for me
  • Have to admit I'm guilty of this John, although I do get there eventually as your recent feedback shows.
    I was 6-7 months behind and still a few to go!!
  • New milestone. BO rocks!

105 Active carts is a lot and my record was 71 carts if only they were all ordered that would be outstanding but many waste their time by adding to carts then walk away. You would had got 105 orders instead of active carts sitting there.
  • Just received my 100th Order
  • Different kind of milestone. We just broke the "400 orders over 30 days" mark. (briefly ;) )
    Sales have picked up nicely for us since the end of July.
  • edited August 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Different kind of milestone. We just broke the "400 orders over 30 days" mark. (briefly ;) )
    Sales have picked up nicely for us since the end of July.
    It seem the continue decline of UK buyers and with August a holiday season will come to the end today as many go back to school from 1st September and when I opened my store last year on 3rd September sales was very good that time so interesting to see what this year September have in store as it should pick up again. I do have a strong belief that there is lack of UK buyers on this site while USA and Euro buyers are buying Lego from stores within USA or Euro due to exchange rates are not far off from each other but a sting to them want to buy it from UK stores. I used to get a lot of Euro and some USA buyers coming to my store when exchange rates are lower last year.
  • I meant to post this yesterday when it was an even milestone order number, but I missed it. I guess this would be our diamond jubilee milestone!

Statistics
    Total Orders 7,506
    Store Page Views 1,463,604
    Active Carts 47
    Total Feedback 1,792
  • Impressive numbers congrats, hope you do good bussiness in the future !
  • Congrats on all the milestones!
  • wow impressive numbers