I need help with taking a set out of my store.

I was testing a few sets that I was planing on getting, however one of the sets I added and I didn't mean to and it's worth $129.99 and it is not in stores. I have my store closed until I can get this figured out but I really didn't want to get it till I reached any inventory of 8,000 left so I have a little while to make enough to buy it. So if any one knows how please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • If it was the last thing you added and nothing has since changed, you can restore from the daily backup prior to parting out that set. Otherwise I think you'll have to go through the set's inventory and remove parts individually. Perhaps Admin might be able to weave some magic behind the scenes.
  • OK thanks I will try that!
  • It didn't really work, I am not sure how to change it and it looks like it would take for ever so I will just get the set if a admin can not help.
    Thanks
  • I'm not sure exactly how you use the backup system. Perhaps you have to delete all your inventory and then upload the backup file. I'm not certain, maybe other users or Admin can advise.
  • Yeah I am not going to do that I will figure it out after work. Thank you for your help
  • Do you use Brickstock?

- Part out the set in Brickstock like you normally would
    - Set right price
    - select everything and multiply by -1
    - Upload this file using MERGE items.

Subtracting works exactly like adding :)

Good luck