Buying and the "Add to cart" interface

I was recently browsing a shop. See the screenshot after hitting "Add to cart":

As you can see, the shop had about 20 colors in "New" and as many colors available under "Used". So, to add the selection to my cart, I had to scroll two whole pages down to hit the "Add to cart" button; then scroll two pages up to select a new color, scroll two pages down again...

That doesn't seem very convenient. And when I clicked on a new part located after this very long list, everything scrolled back up as the long list disappeared, and I couldn't see what I had clicked on (without scrolling back two pages up).

I really think this interface could be improved. I also couldn't see lot quantities when browsing the store without clicking "Add to cart" everywhere, but I have complained about that before...

Thank you for considering these concerns.

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Would indeed be easier if one could have a field for the quantity (select color + type quantity), go over the whole list and then add all to cart in one shot... Lot quantities requirements and options (= bulk quantity and tierce pricing) should be visible on the page as well IMHO.
  • Kill the radio buttons, add checkboxes.
This discussion has been closed.