Hello from Sunny California!

Hello Brick Owlers!

My name Jason and I have just opened my store Lack of Brick's. The store has roughly 10,000 parts and growing, hoping to purchase stack-ons to expand it further (mainly convince the wife). I'm coming out of a 30 year "dark age" due to my 2 year old and his Duplo bricks. Building stuff with Duplos made me realize how much I missed Lego. Luckily my mother still has my childhood Legos (30 pounds) which I should be any day now!

I've also realized, Lego is just as expensive now as it was when I was a child. So my journey begins to find cheap Lego and maybe even sell Lego with the purpose of providing my son and I sets to build. After a lot of youtube videos, reading this forum and consulting the google gurus, I started hitting craigslist, walmart and target picking up sets at 40 - 50% off to part out, setting a few sets aside for my son as future gifts. All I can say is shopping for marked down Lego is more addicting then parting them out, even if I only find 1 marked down set after 10 stores...

Stop by Lack of Bricks and take a look, any tips for improving the store are welcome! First 10 buyers using LOBLOVE at checkout will receive an additional 10% off.

Can't forget - Thanks Brick Owl Team for providing a GREAT website to sell and buy Legos. Also a Big Thanks to all the sellers here providing tips and information on the forums and all the youtubers (Clutch, Brick Stackers, TMX, BrickTsar to name a few) . You guys make it easy to dive into this with more confidence!

Comments