2 Week store sale 35% to 40%!

35% on all mini figures, 40% on all parts! We have over 15,000 parts in store right now! Pulse 15% off whole order when over $40 worth of parts! This is for every order and will only be given if your cart is $40 or higher!
Orders above $125 will receive free shipping and the 15% off!
This is only going till Friday so get the parts while you can!

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Few hours left for sale!
  • The sale appears genuine, good prices. That being said, I suggest you take the time to set up your shipping methods, including for international customers. People don't expect to have to request quotes around here.
  • Yes I have tried to do that but when I test it out it takes US shipping off so I am not sure what to do it's like it only lets you have a limit of two!
  • I have about 20 shipping methods and it's working quite fine, so I'm pretty sure there isn't at limit of two. :)

Read the settings carefully and test it out (fill up a cart and select different countries for shipping).
  • Title is misleading, I thought the sale was for two weeks and didn't buy yesterday in hopes of buying more stuff Monday.
  • My bad forgot reading the whole post, sorry about it.

• Yeah sorry about that I should had said stores been open for two weeks so how about a sale! Or something like that but it's over now and might not be back for a little while but who knows.

Also thanks for you interest I hope you can find the parts here next time!
  • I'll be sure to buy some minifigs the next time there is a sale, then! I'll buy some now too but not as much as I hoped in the first place.