Order Combining

Would it be possible to see all orders on one screen if there are multiple orders from one buyer? I have had a couple of buyers combining about 4 orders with me over the weekend. It would have been easier to click on one of the orders and it then show a list for all items ordered by that buyer.

As well as being easier to notice that there are multiple orders, it would also help when picking.

Thanks

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Could have done with this last weekend. I ended up with 6 orders from 1 customer and 2 orders each from 3 customers.
  • This is a problem for me as well. Every few days someone orders and then places another order a few hours later. I think the problem is two-fold. It seems like the users on bo are maybe unaware of how to build a wishlist so they end up buying a part here and there and there is no option to hold the order open. I told hubby we should make a little "how to video" to send to buyers to teach them how to build a wishlist. course, first I would need to watch a "how to video" on how to make a how to video:) I would really love to see a "hold order open" option. Is there a particular reason this is not an option at this point?
  • If a customer wants to hold the order open, he could say so in the order notes. He still needs to select a shipping method and pay to reserve the items.

Being able to see a list of items for all combined orders would be nice, just as if it were a single order.
  • yes, a list of combined orders would be nice. I had someone purchase just a few items in 3 different orders so their invoice is 3 pages long with only a few items on each page. Not a biggie but it does happen every few days.