Sync Question

I was told a few months ago about a website that synced your BO and BL accounts but i cant seem to find it. Anyone have the link?

Comments

• 12 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • No looking for the website that program is terrible.
  • I use Brickpacker.com site if you are looking for? I used that and when I get orders I send emails manually to synced it mostly for larger lots but other wise I manually update it myself if few lots or easy lots.
  • Yes thats the site. Thanks. I was told that BrickSync you had to do inventory text style in the app itself. Is this still the case?
  • Yes thats the site. Thanks. I was told that BrickSync you had to do inventory text style in the app itself. Is this still the case?
    If you mean adding inventory via typing in text manually into terminal, that is not the case.

Parts ready to upload.
    Put BrickSync into BrickLink Master Mode ( blmaster on )
    Upload parts to BrickLink
    Turn BL master mode off ( blmaster off )
    BrickSync starts syncing and in a few minutes or seconds (depending on how big the change was) it should be synced.

I use this program and haven't had one issue that wasn't resolved in less than 24 hours. :)
    ~JU
  • Well to be fair the guy was telling me this a few months ago so it seems they have updated it to include blmaster.

Now all it needs is ebay sync when a sale takes place on ebay remove it from BL and BO haha.
  • Personally, I think it's BL's web interface that's terrible (never used it), hence why BrickSync didn't have the "blmaster" mode in early beta versions. To each his own!
  • It is terrible, but having to "MSDOS" text everything isn't really any better. Not having a UI isn't how you fix a terrible one haha.
  • edited April 2015 Vote Up0Vote Down
    The UI would be BrickStore/BrickStock (or my custom unreleased software), and then you just type merge somefile.bsx, loadprices somefile.bsx and so on.

• Now all it needs is ebay sync when a sale takes place on ebay remove it from BL and BO haha.

#Stragus, is this technically doable ? Not meaning that i expect you to do it ;)

• @Maraxette It's doable, I have had a few users ask for eBay and/or Amazon, with offers to pay to add the feature.

But I'm not really interested as I don't sell there myself, and I'm sure it's a lot of work. Still, I'm planning to expose a BrickSync communication protocol so someone could write yet another software to manage these platforms.
  • @Stragus To be honest i could care less about ebay. What i would LOVE AND PAY to see is sync with Woocommerce. Not to mention this would be pretty easy i think.