Mobile ready/google search results

@Admin

Here is an article to look at which basically says if the website is not mobile friendly that the website will be ranked lower on Google search results. I don't go on this website mobile version but thought I would bring it up just encase some tweaking should be done.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/2015/04/20/mobilegeddon-could-impact-your-business/26090627/

Chris

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Have used the site on iPhone 4, iPad and now iPhone 6. Never had many problems with the site. Only little niggle is posting and editing text on the forum, I sometimes have trouble editing what I've typed.
    I use BO on iPad 95% of the time. I only use my PC to print labels and orders.
  • The site works on mobiles but you need good eyesight or a lot of patience/zooming. And yeah, editing forum posts is a bind on mobiles.
  • I never had problems editing forum posts on a mobile device (Android, Chrome). Though, you need to know that you must click blindly on a white spot next to the "Quote" link, and that's not obvious.

By the way, Google's mobile compatibility evaluation page gives a perfect score to BrickOwl. :-bd Eh, Lawrence is pretty good with that web stuff.