Auto remove items from Wishlist

I recently ordered some items from my wishlist. After ordering I was given the option to automatically remove the items I had ordered from the list. I did not do so then since I wanted to check the items that actually arrived. Now I have all the ordered items, is there a way to automatically delete them from my wishlist?

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I have the same problem, i forgot to update the wishlist after my order. how can i update my wishlist now?
  • From the "more actions" dropdown on the order in your orders placed screen
  • @Lawrence, I have several wishlists on the go. I just realised that after I place an order using the wishlist feature, when I am prompted to subtract the purchased items from the wishlist, if a part is featured across more than one wishlist, I have to choose which wishlists have to be updated. This is very tedious and prone to error.

Is it possible to only see wishlist X on the update screen if you are placing an order based on wishlist X? In my case, I had 1213 parts across 175 lots featuring in 3 different wishlists and I couldn't be bothered at this time of night so I just canceled the order instead (own store so not a problem to the seller).

Apologies if this has been addressed before.

Thanks
  • any ideas to make this easier?
  • It's not possible to filter by Wishlist at this time