Super Lots with Minifig accessories?

Hi all, I usually don't bother with listing minifigs with their accessories here or the other site, but I realized I don't know how to super lot items here. Is it even possible?

I've got some wolverine minifigs and some magneto minifigs that it seems ridiculous to sell their accessories (helmet, claws , hair) separately.

Thoughts?

giser

Comments

• 8 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • BO does not have the 'bind' option to create superlot's.
    Add in your description that the figs come with those particular accessoires and list like that (upraise your price accordingly)
    On BO, descriptions from each seller are visible in the listings, so you might attract some buyers with the descriptions compared to other sellers.
  • Personally, I'm glad superlots are not available on BrickOwl. They are a mess, generally used as idiot traps or a form of price manipulation that distorts the pricing history.

(Also, BrickSync does not support superlots)
  • Yes, some sellers abuse the superlot thing, particulary with CMF's.
    But it was not intended for that and it is quite handy for paired parts, or joined parts that are hard to take apart.
    Also for things like sails of a ship (eg): if a seller only wishes to sell all sails at once, to avoid being stuck with the remaining ones.
    I could give a hundred example where it is really usefull... (incomplete minifigs should rather be in a superlot of the subparts then under the minifig entry with a mention in the description of missing this and this and this or that)

Unfortunatly the abuse of the past few years, particulary due to those CMF's listings has given the function in a 'shady' look...
  • > @RobErNat said:
    > Also for things like sails of a ship (eg): if a seller only wishes to sell all sails at once, to avoid being stuck with the remaining ones.

I'm exactly in this situation, where I want to list the sails for Destiny's Bounty, but I want to list them all together.
    How does everyone deal with this scenario?
  • edited October 2017 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @brickrepository Personally I skip them out of syncing. I suggested a while ago to enter the 'sail package' on BO (with inventory of all sails of a set), but so far no approval. Syncing-wise it won't make a difference, as one would not be able to sync a BL superlot with an individual BO entry, so a manual sync would still be needed in case of sale.
  • Okay, I guess I'll go for that option then.
    How does one mark items to not get sync-ed? Or to not have them for sale in BO?
  • Enter ~ as a remark.
  • The way I got round this is to add a public note that parts are sold as a pair or set only.

If someone buys one part I give the option of adding the other or me cancel and refund.

Not the best solution but the only way I have
    I wish paired parts were "allowed" on BO